Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Knitter's Gonna Knit

rikke hat for Rima
It's been quite some time since my last post. I moved into a new apartment, FINALLY! But haven't been doing a lot of sewing. In fact I'm just getting back into sewing. It might be a seasonal thing? I've got a couple of projects I'd like to complete in the next couple of weeks and I need to go ahead and fill my etsy shop.

I picked up knitting back in December/January and that what's been taking up a lot of my crafting time. It took me several attempts to understand knitting and now I'm hooked. I've started using the fancy hand dyed yarn which is quite pricey, but so very beautiful. I don't have a lot of use for knits so I've been gifting things to friends. Lucky ducks.


age of brass and steam shawl

simple slip stitch socks

mustang pouch for my cousin...she just doesn't know it yet

No comments: